No. A school's GreatSchools rating (between 1 and 10) is separate from its Community Rating (between 1 and 5 stars). A Community Rating is determined by user submitted ratings, from engaged users with immediate experience of the school.
Articles in this section
- What goes into a GreatSchools rating?
- How do our ratings work?
- Why does my school not have a GreatSchools rating?
- My school used to have a high Summary Rating, but suddenly it is lower. What happened?
- Can schools with high test scores still achieve a high Student Progress Rating (also known as growth)?
- Do reviews influence a school’s rating?